söndag 27 januari 2013

Been a while

I haven't been bloging in a while. I haven't been feeling like coming home in a becouse my mom only complains if i don't do anything. I feel like I fight with her more than I fight with her new husband. I'm not comforteble at home and wants to move out as soon as possible soon I will be 18 and then I will be locking for a full time job and when I have a pretty stable income then I will be moving out! It's not a good feeling to not be comfortable in your own house!
Well it's not long before I will be 18 and if I play my cards well then I will be moving within 2 or 3 years.
Well good night and sleep tight everyone!! <3

(P.s here comes the photo of my hair that I forgot to blog after me and my friends colored our hair! AND I got new glasses!! Yesterday i bought an iPad mini <3)



1 kommentar:

  1. I'll move with you and help you, my dear friend. Om jag hade ett större hus kunde du bott här och sovit över hur länge du velat men vi har tyvärr ingen plats :/ <3

    SvaraRadera