måndag 13 oktober 2014

So much to do!

Hi people!
It has been a while since I last updated the blog. My lovely friend has moved to japan and I miss him so much! It has only been a little over a week since he went but it feels like an eternity. It's not that long until I'm going to japan as well and I'm looking really forward to going to japan.
I have been busy with job interviews and going from place to place looking for a job. I finalt got a job and will be a trainee at the airport near where I live.

I have also been out and having fun at clubs. I didn't think that I would be going out after my friend moved away but I called some other friends and had a really good time until some guys started to flirt with us, so we left and went home.
Yesterday it was my relatives birthday so I went to celebrate it at my aunt's place. As always when we celebrate something it will be food and thai people, most of the time it feels like I'm in a whole other place because it is very different from how I celebrate with my swedish relatives.

Well that was that! 68 days left to take off! Good night to you that is going to bed and good day to you who is awake!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar