måndag 29 september 2014

Not long left!


Hi people!
It's not long now until my friend is moving to japan. I will miss him but I will also be going to japan in about 3 months. There are many people both friends and family that thinks that we are dating but I will tell you all right now and it is the true, we are not dating! We are just "best friends" as people call it. I don't think that you can put workds into our friendship, we have been friends for 5 long years and it has been the best of my years I have had with anyone else.
You nerver know what will happend in the future and mayde we won't be talking with each other as much as we are doing now but we will always be friends!

I was out with som friends at Saturday and it was really fun! We had a wonderful time and I got pretty drunk but it was awesome! The bar we went to was a gay bar and we I have been there a few times, mist of the times it is fun and this was one of these times.

Yesterday I went with my friend Zero to his relatives to have coffé and sit and talk. It was the last time he meets them before he moves. It was nice but akward sometimes when they ask some questions.

Well I'm going to sleep now so goodnight everyone that is going to bed and goodday to you that is awake!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar