måndag 15 september 2014

Long time no see!!

Hi everyone!
It has been a long time since I last made a post. A lot has happened since my last post and I thought that it was time to start blogging again. When I turned 18, I got myself a birthday gift that was an anti-eyebrow piercing, I was supposed to get a tongue piercing too but my tongue was to short so I had to wait a few months. My friend seemed to be hurting more than me at the time I got my sureface piercing. But I  happily report that I got my tongue piercing and at the beginning of this year I also got a vertical labret.
But anyway, last year around march-april I was in Thailand to visit my relatives. I had a wonderful time and 3 weeks went by to fast! I finally met my half brother that I have only met about 2-3 time before. My relatives was really happy to see me and the fact that I now can speak fluently thai was even better. When I was younger I didn't understand what they where saying so when I visited them this time they almost couldn't stop talking. I was there when it was "SongGran", every year there is 3-4 days when almost everyone in Thailand starts a water fight. Everywhere you go you will get drenched in water and baby powder it is also the most warmest time of the year.
On the day that I was going to fly back home to Sweden my half brother got really sad. In the few days that we had seen each other we had become really good friends and it was like we were real siblings. After I got back to Sweden I started to become more independent and started to work more at my part-time job.

This year I graduated from highschool and started working for real. I remember when I was longing to graduate and start working and was counting the days that was left. Me and my friends had been to many parities and I have had a lots of fun. But then I understood that most of my friends was with me only because they know that most people don't really mess with me. Even before graduation they never invited me to anything and then after we graduated they stopped contacting me all together. But I don't care! If they don't want to have anything to do with me then they can just get out of my face!
If people aren't good to you then you don't have to be good to them!

Well enough with the sad and angry talk and back to the happy!
Last month I booked plane tickets to japan! I will be there 5 weeks and it is going to be awesome! I have wanted to go there for a very long time and my friend Zero is moving to japan in 3 weeks so I was think of going to visit him and at the same time have a really good time in the process. I have heard that it is very beautiful in japan when it is Christmas and new years. I really want to go and visit a tempel to see how tempels in japan is like compared in thailand.


Well I'm going to sleep now so I hope you all have a good time and sleep well all of you that is going to sleep and good day to you that are awake!!

KISSES AND HUGS, GOODNIGHT AND SLEEP THIGHT!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar