fredag 19 september 2014

Thoughts I have had for a while

Sometimes you just have that feeling when you miss the ones you have lost and wish that you can meet them again. Some people disappear to soon and some is fighting for their life to stay alive. When someone I hold very close to me dies I think that it would be better if I went with them and just ends it. Life is never easy and some people think that it is better to die then to live, but they never think about the people that they leave behind. If you end your life and think that it is the best way to do because nobody cares about you then you are wrong. You never know who you will meet in the future or who cares about you if you only have thoughts like that. I have met many horrible people but at the same time I have also met many that are wonderful. You don't have to have as many friends as possible and not really have anyone that understands you. If you meet someone that accepts you for who you are and don't judge you for what you have done in your past then you have found a friend worth keeping. If I had ended my life when it was at its worst then I had never met the wonderful and honest people that I know now. Life isn't about the newest cloths or technology it is about you being yourself and not trying to be someone els. You don't have to have the newest iPhone just because everyone els has it. Life isn't easy and everyone has a problem or two.

Well thats that from me! Good night everyone that is going to bed and good day to you that is awake!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar